Nejc Kodrič is the CEO and Co-Founder of Bitstamp. He has also been the Marketing Director and the Co-Founder of GSračunalnik, a Computer Hardware & IT Consulting Firm.
Damian Merlak is the Co-Founder and Director of Bitstamp. His also a the Founder of Tokens, a ctyptocurreny trading platform based in London, Previously, he has served as a Liquidity Pool Manager at Quantum Project. He has also been employed by Lyst and Kilka d.o.o as a Software Developer.
- Popular and well-run bitcoin exchange with high liquidity.
- Deals in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple and fiat currencies like EUR and USD.
- Deposit & Withdrawal through SEPA, Astropay, Credit Card, eCheck, International Wire Transfer and listed crypto currencies.
- Slightly higher fees at low trading volume. Transaction fees vary with the type of deposits or withdrawals.
- Basic trading tools including instant orders and limit orders.
- Users across the world can buy and sell bitcoins through API or the Tradeview trading interface.
- Incorporates enhanced security practices such as a fully insured cold-storage where over 98% customer BTC are kept off-line in secure vaults , two-factor authentication, mandatory confirmation emails and PGP data encryption.
- Mobile phone apps available for both iOS and Android.
Create an account by filling out the form. Login and select the funding method: bitcoin you wish to sell, or fiat currency you would like to use to buy bitcoin. Once the account is funded, trade can be initiated.
Click trade in the main menu. There are two types of orders: instant and limit orders. Instant orders are very simple to use, but limit orders gives the power of setting the price one wishes to pay or get for bitcoins. Instant orders are for people who would like to make a trade as soon as possible and limit orders are for people who have experience in market trading.