Oleksandr Lutskevych is the founder and CEO at CEX.IO LTD, a successful holding consisting of CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange, and GHash.IO Mining Pool. Oleksandr is a pioneer in the Bitcoin industry and one of the inventors of cloud mining. Currently, Lutskevych is also a Limited Partner at GrowthUp+ Venture Seed Fund focusing on funding projects that are globally-oriented in industries with markets of at least $500 million dollars. Lutskevych has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry, working his way up from a software developer, through IT consultant, to investor and CEO.
- Registration in UK, MSB status in FinCEN
- Services in 99% countries around the globe, including 24 states of USA
- Supports USD, EUR, RUB, GBP,BTC, BCH and ETH
- Fast order execution, access to high liquidity orderbook for top currency pairs
- Protection against DDoS attacks, full data encryption, compliant with PCI DSS standards
- Use offline cold storage.
- Payment options include: Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer (SWIFT, SEPA), cryptocurrency
- Enables buying BTC and ETH with credit/Debit card
- Trade on margin facility available and charge relatively high fees to buy cryptocurrency
Register and create an account. Set up 2-factor authentication to help secure the account. Next verify the account. Almost all cryptocurrency exchanges, that accept fiat currency, require verification. There are four levels of verification; Basic, Verified, Verified Plus and Corporate. Account limit increases with higher level of verification. When an account is verified, funds should be deposited in the account via Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Add the card by hitting Deposit > Payment Card & adding a new card. Once funds are deposited in the account, cryptocurrency can be bought or sold by clicking Buy/Sell.
As a trade is entered, CEX.IO calculates the price of the trade and freezes that price for two minutes. Users then input how much fiat currency they want to spend and the exchange displays the amount of cryptocurrency they will receive based on the service exchange rate or vice versa. Once users have pressed the Buy/Sell button, the CEX system will check the user’s account to ensure that they have sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
Once this process has been completed, CEX will complete the transaction based on Fill-or-Kill (FOK) as this guarantees that users will not receive less than the agreed amount of cryptocurrency for the agreed price.